Tuesday 17 March 2020

LONDON KRONIKIL March 17

LONDON KRONIKIL March 17
The streets are strangely deserted. Feels like Christmas. I'd just like to say that in the last 24 hours I have received no less than 5 completely different remedies for coronavirus. I am no scientist, I am no doctor , I am no conspiracy theorist but when i read the number of cases worldwide and people saying there is no cure I am tempted to doubt the curative powers of these remedies and feel it is my public duty to withhold information on them unless I get ill in which case I'm sure I will try them all and report back about which one works. Stay strong everybody. I recommend a mixture of .. Apologies if I have offended anyone who sent me a remedy. the desire to help your friends get better has to be a GOOD THING but if a cure comes my way this easily... Am I just being agrouch? ("oh thats Ok the virus doesn't like grouchiness...")

No comments:

Post a Comment